Visit leading EU institutions
with support from ELEXIS
The ELEXIS trans-national access (TNA) supports researchers and research teams in reaching facilities and lexicographical resources which are not fully accessible online or where professional, on-site expertise is needed to promote knowledge exchange. This access is facilitated via visit grants.
Calls for visiting grants will be launched twice a year during the project period, one call in summer and one in winter each year.
The fifth call for ELEXIS travel grants, which was originally planned for June 2020, is now open!
Visiting period: January – June 2022
We are accepting submissions until Wednesday, December 15th 2021 (23:59 CET).
Hosting institutions and infrastructures
In the ELEXIS visiting grants, researchers and/or lexicographers within the EU member states
or associated countries are invited to apply for a free-of-charge access
(with an average duration of two weeks) and support in one of the following lexicographical infrastructures:
- ELEXIS-NL: Instituut vor de Nederlandse Taal (INT, the Netherlands)
- ELEXIS-BG: Institute of Bulgarian Language Lyubomir Andreychin (IBL, Bulgaria)
Due to a large number of submissions in former calls the following infrastructures are not available for upcoming calls:
- ELEXIS-ES: Real Academia Española (RAE, Spain)
- ELEXIS-AT: Austrian Academy of Sciences (OEAW, Austria)
- ELEXIS-RS: Belgrade Center for Digital Humanities (BCDH, Serbia)
- ELEXIS-SL: Jožef Stefan Institute (JSI, Slovenia)
- ELEXIS-HU: Hungarian Academy of Sciences (RILMTA, Hungary)
- ELEXIS-IL: K Dictionaries (KD, Israel)
- ELEXIS-DK: Det Danske Sprog- og Litteraturselskab (DSL, Denmark) & University of Copenhagen (UCPH, Denmark)
- ELEXIS-DE: Trier Center for Digital Humanities (TCDH, Germany)
- ELEXIS-EE: Institute for Estonian Language (EKI, Estonia)
ELEXIS Visiting grants – Call 4: The Winners
visiting period: April 2020 – October 2020
Due to a large number of highly qualified applications in the fourth application round, the selection committee has decided to grant 6 applicants.
Melania Cabezas García
Interviews with research grant winners
ELEXIS Visiting grants – Call 3: The Winners
visiting period: October 2019 – April 2020
ELEXIS and researchers behind the project appreciate your interest and various submitted project proposals!
Due to a large number of highly qualified applications in the third application round, the selection committee has decided to grant 7 applicants in this round!
Pilar León Araúz