Visit leading EU institutions
with support from ELEXIS
The ELEXIS trans-national access (TNA) supports researchers and research teams in reaching facilities and lexicographical resources which are not fully accessible online or where a professional on-site expertise is needed to promote knowledge exchange. This access will be facilitated via visit grants.
Calls for visiting grants will be launched twice a year during the project period, one call in summer and one in winter each year, amounting to an overall number of seven calls in total.
The fifth call for ELEXIS travel grants, which was due in June 2020, is postponed until fall 2020 or until the COVID-19 curve has changed to a situation were travelling around Europe is generally recommended again.
ELEXIS Visiting grants – Call 4: The Winners
visiting period: April 2020 – October 2020
Due to a large number of highly qualified applications in the fourth application round, the selection committee has decided to grant 6 applicants.
Melania Cabezas García
Interviews with research grant winners
Hosting institutions and infrastructures
In the ELEXIS visiting grants, researchers and/or lexicographers within the EU member states
or associated countries are invited to apply for a free-of-charge access
(with an average duration of two weeks) and support in one of the following lexicographical infrastructures:
- ELEXIS-SL: Jožef Stefan Institute (JSI, Slovenia)
- ELEXIS-AT: Austrian Academy of Sciences (OEAW, Austria)
- ELEXIS-RS: Belgrade Center for Digital Humanities (BCDH, Serbia)
- ELEXIS-BG: Institute of Bulgarian Language Lyubomir Andreychin (IBL, Bulgaria)
- ELEXIS-HU: Hungarian Academy of Sciences (RILMTA, Hungary)
- ELEXIS-IL: K Dictionaries (KD, Israel)
- ELEXIS-DK: Det Danske Sprog- og Litteraturselskab (DSL, Denmark) & University of Copenhagen (UCPH, Denmark)
- ELEXIS-DE: Trier Center for Digital Humanities (TCDH, Germany)
- ELEXIS-EE: Institute for Estonian Language (EKI, Estonia)
Due to a large number of submissions in former calls the following infrastructures are not available for upcoming calls:
ELEXIS Visiting grants – Call 3: The Winners
visiting period: October 2019 – April 2020
ELEXIS and researchers behind the project appreciate your interest and various submitted project proposals!
Due to a large number of highly qualified applications in the third application round, the selection committee has decided to grant 7 applicants in this round!
Pilar León Araúz