Workshop: Showcasing Language Technologies in Horizon2020 and INEA Projects
- Hilton Hotel Brussels, Grand Place
Carrefour de l’Europe 3,
1000 Bruxelles, Belgium
This workshop introduced Digital Service Infrastructures and their stakeholders at Member State level to language technology (LT) related projects in the H2020 program and in CEF Telecom portfolio.
These projects deal with a variety of topics:
- the potential of context-specific implementations in areas such as machine translation, automatic transcription, subtitling and summarization
- the power of linking different types of data
- the consideration of privacy and security issues when wokring with data
- the large-scale provision of language technology resources
- the domain adaption of tools
Besides presentations and posters, this workshop provided participants with ample opportunity for discussions with colleagues and organizers.
ELEXIS representatives showcased tools and services developed within the project.