ELEXIS is supporting and will be presented at the E-dictionaries and E-lexicography which will take place in Zagreb, Croatia.
The aim of the conference is to bring together Croatian and foreign experts in e-lexicography, to present Croatian e-lexicography to the wider public, as well as to get acquainted with contemporary research and ideas in the field of e-lexicography. Simon Krek from JSI will be presenting ELEXIS as an invited speaker.
The conference will focus on the following topics:
- corpora in lexicography
- databases on language and terminology
- computer tools for lexicography.
- Stefan Engelberg (Institut für Deutsche Sprache, Mannheim)
- Simon Krek (“Jozef Stefan” Institute, Ljubljana)
- Polona Gantar (Faculty of Arts, University of Ljubljana, Ljubljana)
- Nikola Ljubešić (“Jozef Stefan” Institute, Ljubljana)
For more information, see the official conference page.